Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lucifer (A dialogue)

"They call me a fallen angel"
I deny That
I say i was martyred to the cause of equality
"They remind me It was not equality for what i was exiled"
I say your belief makes you overlook the obvious
" They say belief is a part of creation"
I say belief is the lens through which the people see
" They ask me do i believe ?"
I say i believe in creation but not in a creator
" They ask if it was not for a creator where would I be ?"
I say Iam there because i exist
" They ask how do you exist if You were not created "
I say i exist just like the craetor has to exist for creation
" They tell me It is a paradox "
I agree Remind them everything is a Paradox
" They ask me if everything is a paradox, why is there reason? ""
I say I'm tired and have to take a bath and will ontinue the dialogue in the next post

2 comments:

The Wandering Gult said...

why i say

Chan said...

hi, went thru ur whole blog just now... just wanted to say 'i was here'