Friday, March 23, 2007

Iron Maiden hits Town

Never was a Maiden Fan, the concert did nothing to change my perception , they were good , you do have to give them credit , but I guess I outgrew maiden sometime when I was in my teens , loads of my friends are proclaimed maiden heads , nothing against them, everyone has a different taste in music , but still cant stand Maiden , I know I will be ostracized for posting this, but yes people this is the truth in capital letters, I still think of them as old geezers who never grew up. On another note, they did know how to get the crowd moving, me was wandering around during the entire Maiden performance hoping to talk with someone, but never did that, other than a friend throwing up and us being stranded after the concert, bloody hungry and sleepy, Were desperate for water and a smoke, Nice fun it was with a bunch of friends, met up with some other people whom I had not seen in about 3 odd years

All in all an enjoyable evening except for the music :)

No comments: